Taking on the rigorous IB Diploma Programme requires solid foundations. Especially if students are transitioning from a non-IB programme, there are often gaps in knowledge to fill and new skills needed.
Our Pre-IB course offers a general introduction to the IB with sessions dedicated to common knowledge gaps such as algebra, geometry & mental Maths or stoichiometry for Chemistry.
Students will also learn how to study and revise efficiently, meaning less overall time spent learning, and less anxiety ahead of exams!
Our courses have been conceived by IB trained and experienced IB teachers, many of whom are also IB Examiners.
Each course will ensure students:
- Learn & practice foundational study skills & research skills.
- Understand what’s expected from IB assessments & Internal Assessments.
- Get an introduction to Theory of Knowledge and the Extended Essay.
- Ease into IB-specific skills such as reflection and interdisciplinary thinking.
- Go through the prerequisites of the subject and ensure gaps are filled.
- Learn tips on time management and organisation.